NEET Mock Test
NEET Mock Test: Aspirants as you know level of competition in medical field is increasing day-by-day. All over the country many students are appearing for NEET 2020 exam. This year total of 15,93,452 students are going to appear in the NEET exam and the number of Government Medical seats is handful for a large pool of students. NEET exam is one of the tough competitive entrance exams for studying medical. The performance of this exam decides that the students will secure a seat in government medical college or in private medical college.
This year NEET exam will conducted on May 3, 2020 that means only three months is left for the examination day. This is the time to prepare for NEET exam by attempting number of mock test series. The toppers and experts always suggest that attempting Mock test will help the candidates to be aware of the exam pattern and they get familiar with new and tricky questions. It is the time for the students to brace up for the NEET examination.
What is Mock Test?
Basically mock test is a practice test designed to improve the performance of the students. Mock tests are created according to the exam pattern of the NEET so that the students get clear idea and knowledge about the actual exam pattern. The mock up test also gives an idea of marking scheme. It is like a wake-up call for students who want to boost their confidence level higher. The test gives you clear idea or picture about your weak topics on which you have to work on.
Advantages of attempting Mock Test on MBBS.Blog
- Revision of whole syllabus – The candidates can revise the syllabus of the NEET exam. After preparing the whole syllabus, you are confident enough to give Mock Test. The test enables you to revise your syllabus and improve your skills. The Mock test gives you an opportunity to revise your entire syllabus.
- Self Evaluation – Mock Tests makes easier for the candidates to evaluate themselves. One can do self evaluation by attempting more and more Mock test. The test helps the candidates in determining their weaker sections of particular topics. Self evaluation means identify your own mistakes.
- Clear Concepts – It is very important to clear the basic concepts first before the NEET exam. The main concept of mock test is to clarify the concepts thoroughly to the students. Only learning the concepts and formulas is not enough the candidates should learn the techniques or strategies to understand the concepts better.
- Understanding the Exam pattern – By attempting regular Mock Test the candidates get habituated with the exam pattern of NEET. Candidates get questioned with three subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology. So solving Mock Test series helps you to understand or comprehend the exam pattern beforehand. Candidates get familiar with tricky questions & answer pattern.
- Increase Confidence – Solving Mock Test series always take up an inch higher your confidence. Each right answer equals to boosted confidence. The more you practice the more you gain confidence. During the initial stage of preparation the candidates may get scared of the vast syllabus. But as they complete their syllabus and appear for Mock Test they regain their confidence.
- Free Mock Test – MBBS.Blog provides you absolutely Free Mock Test to improve your performance. These test series are prepared and designed by experts especially for the students who want to check their efficiency. These Mock Test series helps candidates to raise their performance. You can get the experience of attempting the exam while solving the Free Mock Test series.
Exam Pattern of NEET 2020
The candidates appearing for NEET exam should know about the exam pattern. The conducting body of NEET exam i.e. NTA (National Testing Agency) has released the pattern of NEET exam so the candidates are required to follow the exam pattern. In the question paper there will be 180 Multiple Choice Answers from Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The exam will be 3 hours long examination candidates get enough time to solve the question paper.
|Mode of Examination||Offline the candidates are provided with an OMR sheet which has to be filled with the blue or black ball pen.|
|Medium||Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu.|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total Question||Physics – 45|
Chemistry – 45
Biology – 90
|Total Marks||Physics – 180|
Chemistry – 180
Biology – 360
|Marking||Correct Answer : +4|
Incorrect Answer : -1